[Rdap] Consumer Data

Nik Dragovic nikdragovic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:39:14 EDT 2016

Hi Peace!

Sorry I don't have the answer to this question, but I used to subscribe to
BUSLIB and folks would pose questions like this often. That might be a good
place to try if you haven't; either searching the archives or sending a
message.

Best,
Nik

--
Nik Dragovic, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Research Library Fellow, Emory University Digital Library Program