[Rdap] Data repository suggestions

Koshoffer, Amy (koshofae) KOSHOFAE at ucmail.uc.edu
Sun May 1 08:38:13 EDT 2016

I wonder if hydra in a box could be a solution

http://hydrainabox.projecthydra.org/2016/04/01/sprint2_update.html

Though I think it is still in development.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2016, at 8:17 AM, Hilary Davis <hmdavis4 at ncsu.edu<mailto:hmdavis4 at ncsu.edu>> wrote:

Hi all,

We are working with a research group that is hoping to identify a repository that has the following features:

--Totally customizable metadata template which can be used as an input form for multiple subgroups within their research unit
--Ability to store metadata/links pointing to other targets as well as store objects
--Ability to export metadata and stored objects in bulk
--Ability to control access rights (i.e., doesn’t have to be made public)
--Reporting features that enable something like a dashboard view of records

They've experimented with Zenodo, OSF, and Dataverse and their best option so far as been a local installation of Dataverse, but that has limitations in having to have staff who can manage the technical aspects of the locally installed Dataverse application.

We'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks,
Hilary

--
Hilary Davis
Head of Collection Management & Director of Research Data Services