[Rdap] Data repository suggestions

Castro, Eleni ecastro at g.harvard.edu
Tue May 3 07:46:59 EDT 2016

Hillary and RDAP community,

I am working with Dataverse on adding more flexibility in our application
in order to be able to more easily customize the metadata template without
having us as a bottleneck. If folks are interested we will be putting
together a business requirement document this month outlining what this new
functionality will be and would appreciate input from the research data
community.

Cheers
Eleni

Eleni Castro