[Rdap] Materials Data Curation Tools Webinar Series

Riley, Trevor N riley at alfred.edu
Wed Sep 14 09:55:46 EDT 2016

This came across my radar recently and I just wanted to pass it on to everyone.

----

This 5-week series will take place every Thursday 12.00PM CDT  / 1.00PM EDT between September 15-October 13 an​d is co-sponsored by CHiMaD and NIST. It is free for anyone who is a TMS member and is available to everyone else for a fee.

Please share with your departments, colleagues and students whom you think may be interested.

To register and more information on the series, please visit:
http://www.tms.org/pd/webinars/DataCurationWebinar.aspx?_zs=WSCj81&_zl=c3qH3

The schedule is as follows:

SEPTEMBER 15 (THIS THURSDAY)
Overview of Data Curation Tools
C. Campbell, Z. Trautt (NIST)

SEPTEMBER 22
Materials Data Facility
B. Blaiszik (UC/ANL)

SEPTEMBER 29
Materials Commons
B. Pucala, G. Tarcea (UMich)

OCTOBER 6
Citrine Informatics
K. Michel (Citrine)

OCTOBER 13
Materials Data Curation System / Materials Resource Registry
C. Becker, C. Campbell, Z. Trautt (NIST)

————

Trevor N. Riley
Engineering & Emerging Technologies Librarian
Samuel R. Scholes Library
New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University
2 Pine Street
Alfred, NY 14802
Phone (607) 871-2945