[Rdap] Registration is now open - 2017 Northwest IR User Group Meeting

Karen Bjork kbjork at pdx.edu
Tue May 16 12:11:59 EDT 2017

Registration is open!
     *Please excuse cross-posting.*

Registration is open for the 2017 Northwest IR User Group Meeting hosted at
Portland State University Library on Friday, July 21.

Please visit the conference page for more information and to register:
http://pdxscholar.library.pdx.edu/nwirug/

We are excited to announce a new type of session this year - table talks.
Table talks are a series of engaging, small group conversations aimed at
exploring IR related topics. This session will give you an opportunity to
collaborate with “experts” in the field to explore new ideas and solutions
to challenges you may face. You will be able to ask questions, provide
ideas, and brainstorm as a group. Those interested in more than one topic
will have the chance to “table hop.” We think this will be one of the most
rewarding experiences at NW IR User Group Meeting.

Table topics will include:

   - Institutional Repository Policies
   - Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) and Metadata
   - Open Textbooks and Metadata
   - Data Repositories
   - Digital Commons
   - Metadata-Only Records in an IR