[Rdap] Outreach Opportunity - need ideas!

Nina Exner nexner at vcu.edu
Mon Apr 9 09:21:50 EDT 2018

Hi Kindra,

I did one of these Q&A intros for my onboarding. Some questions we came up
with after the basic blahblah ones were:

   - What are the most common questions or problem areas researchers face
   with managing data?
   - How do you hope to become actively engaged with faculty?/Grad students?
   - Are there particular services or opportunities VCU Libraries provides
   that you want to stress?
   -

   What ideas do you want to share, specifically, with hard science
   researchers regarding data management?
   - What ideas do you want to share, specifically, with faculty in the
   humanities about how to think about “data” in their fields?
   - How can you assist faculty who are writing proposals for grants or
   seeking funding for their work?

I hope some of those are helpful!
Kind regards,
Nina