[Rdap] Outreach Opportunity - need ideas!

Ali Krzton alk0043 at auburn.edu
Mon Apr 9 09:33:26 EDT 2018

Hi Kindra,

Nina’s questions are great.  I would also suggest talking about your own background in research as it applies to your position, if there’s space.  It’s a great way to provide a sense of context so that the faculty understand the perspective you bring.  Perhaps you can weasel that into the “How did you come to be at DePaul?” section.

Best,

Ali Krzton
Research Data Management Librarian
RBD Library