[Rdap] where to publish data sharing article

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Thu Aug 16 17:04:53 EDT 2018

See the IEEE Big Data CFP

*2018 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE Big Data 2018)*

http://cci.drexel.edu/bigdata/bigdata2018/index.html

December 10-13, 2018,  Seattle, WA, USA

Sounds like something for the proceedings.

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
Systems Engineering Division (IT)
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494, Room 225
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820