[Rdap] where to publish data sharing article

Abigail Goben abigailgoben at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:11:38 EDT 2018

Several ideas!

Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communications (JLSC)
Journal of eScience Librarianship (JESLIB)
Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship

It might be a bit narrow for College and Research Libraries but potentially
worth querying the editor.

Sounds like an interesting project!!
Abigail

--