[Rdap] ACRL DSS new discussion group: Data Information Literacy

Ali Krzton alk0043 at auburn.edu
Sat Jan 13 00:06:58 EST 2018

I for one would hope we don't limit it to Americans...I've learned so much about data management from reading international materials, including some from Australia!

Ali Krzton, Research Data Management Librarian
RBD Library
Auburn University
334-844-8268
alk0043 at auburn.edu<mailto:alk0043 at auburn.edu>