[Rdap] FW: [CHMINF-L] Digital Science launches free researcher platform - dimensions.ai

Minor, David dminor at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 16 14:22:12 EST 2018

The UCSD Library has been a beta tester for a while. We're going live with the production product for our campus this month. We plan to spend this year in tire-kicking mode with users to gauge interest and uptake.

Our experience with the Digital Science folks in this process has been good. Aside from the product itself, they've reiterated consistently their commitment to openness and transparency, and that in general, "This is your data. We make no ownership assertions on it and aren't going to monetize it via other uses."

David.

David Minor
Program Director for Research Data Curation
UC San Diego Library