[Rdap] RDM policy available?

Kathy Szigeti kathy.szigeti at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 10 10:52:57 EDT 2018

Hello Justin,

We don't have a formal policy at the University of Waterloo (yet) but Portage has released a draft institutional RDM strategy template available at: https://portagenetwork.ca/news/institutional-strategy-template/.

I anticipate that this will guide our policy which will need development soon.

About Portage:
"The aim of Portage is to coordinate and expand existing expertise, services, and infrastructure so that all academic researchers in Canada have access to the support they need for research data management."

Best,
Kathy

Kathy Szigeti, BSc, MLS
Science & Engineering Librarian