[Rdap] RDM policy available?

Abigail Goben abigailgoben at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:32:00 EDT 2018

Hi Justin,

It's not quite clear what you're asking for -- something that the library
sets as a policy or the institution?

Kristin Briney, Lisa Zilinski and I did some research on institutional data
policies a couple of years ago -- at that point only about 50% of the
institutions we looked at had anything that was open.  A couple that I
like:

https://research.northwestern.edu/sites/research/files/policies/Research_Data.pdf

https://policy.umn.edu/research/researchdata

and the ASERL consortium has some nice model language :
http://www.aserl.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ASERL-SURA_Model_Language_RDM_Policy_Language_FINAL.pdf

Laurence Horton has also done some nice work in this area:
http://reshare.ukdataservice.ac.uk/852487/ although right at the moment I
can't lay my hands on my favorite chart -- maybe he'll speak up with a link
:)

Let me know if you have further questions!
Abigail

--
Abigail Goben, MLS
abigailgoben at gmail.com