[Rdap] Federal Data Strategy response

Koshoffer, Amy (koshofae) KOSHOFAE at ucmail.uc.edu
Fri Jul 20 20:07:13 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Several of us have composed a response and would like your feedback on the proposed draft response.  Please add any comments to the document.  Also if you would like to add your name to the submitter list, please add your name and institution as a comment.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1135eOQE8YDWSkmI9ryms5xSt8iu6urfuUiH2U4xUNas/edit?usp=sharing

The response is due on the 27th, so we have a quick turn around time here.  I would like final comments by Tuesday July 24th.  I will make edits on the 25th and reshare one last time.  The document will be submitted on the 26th or 27th.

Thank you to those who have helped so far and to those who will comment.  And if need be email me directly with any thoughts.

Cheers,
Amy Koshoffer