[Rdap] 2019 conference

Kristin Briney kabriney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:20:21 EDT 2018

Hi Paul,

Erica (RDAP President) announced this last month:

"We are excited to announce that RDAP 2019 will be hosted at the University
of Miami May 15-16, with workshops tentatively scheduled for May 17, 2019."

The RDAP Conference committee is hard at work and will have more details in
time.

Kristin
(RDAP Secretary)