[Rdap] PASIG meeting - agenda set and registration open

Minor, David dminor at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 5 15:31:29 EST 2018

Information on the agenda and registration for the Mexico City Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group (PASIG) meeting February 12-14, 2019 are at http://pasig2019.colmex.mx. The two tier Early Bird registration fee is either $150 or $50 depending upon your location. The event will in English and Spanish and have simultaneous bi-lingual translation.

We have set out multiple agenda times for Lightning Talks since these have been popular in the past. We will notify the PASIG community soon about submitting Lightning Talk topics prior to the conference, though we will also have ad hoc submissions at the conference.

Conference space is limited and we recommend early registration. Hotel recommendations are on the website. We are still looking for event sponsors and would like to thank current sponsors, Libnova and Preservica.

PASIG institutional participants include:

Amazon
Archivos Generales de Colombia
Arizona State University
Artefactual
Asociacion Iberoamericana de Preservación (APREDIG)
AVP
Biblioteca Nacional de España
Biblioteca Nacional de Panamá
Bibliotheque nationale de France
British Library
Cariniana Network
Casa de las Americas, Cuba
DocNow
Educopia
Internet Archive
Libnova
LOCKSS Program
National University of Mexico (UNAM)
NEDCC
Notre Dame University
Open Preservation Foundation
Oxford University
Preservica
PresQT
Rhizome
Shift
Simon Fraser University
Small Data Industries
Software Preservation Network (SPN)
Stanford University
Texas Digital Library
University of Arizona
University of California - San Diego (UCSD)
University of North Texas
University of Pennsylvania
University of Texas at Austin
University of Toronto
US Holocaust Museum
Video Trópico Sur
WestVault
Yale University

David.

David Minor
Program Director for Research Data Curation
UC San Diego Library
https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7082-6340