[Rdap] What's your favorite online RDM training?

O'Donnell, Megan N [LIB] mno at iastate.edu
Thu Oct 11 10:16:53 EDT 2018

Hi all,
Iowa State’s very “light-weight” data management training resource seems like it may be relevant here: http://instr.iastate.libguides.com/dmp/writingDMP

This is a short 7 page guide on the very basics of data management and introduces the concepts and vocab needed to write a DMP. It’s a work in progress as I haven’t had time to update or polish it recently.

-Megan

Megan O’Donnell
Data Services Librarian
Entomology, EEOB, NREM, and Environment Librarian
Iowa State University Library
mno at iastate.edu<mailto:mno at iastate.edu>   (515) 294-1670
Personal pronouns: she/her