[Rdap] INVITATION: join the RDAP financial advisory board

Erica Mehan Johns emj73 at cornell.edu
Fri Jan 25 12:46:16 EST 2019

Hi all,

I am resending an email from RDAP's treasurer in hopes that we have some interested candidates within our community, please see the invitation below:

Dear RDAP colleagues,

As RDAP gets off the ground, one major project we are working on is applying for 501c3 tax status. I am seeking folks who have some experience as former treasurers or other financial experience to serve on a financial advisory taskforce for RDAP. This group would exist for a limited time, and the tasks of this group would be to establish the financial guidelines for RDAP and develop templates and guides for reporting to the community to ensure we are in compliance with various government agencies. If you are interested and have some time to help or if you have questions about the timeframe or time commitment, please email me at koshofae at ucmail.uc.edu<mailto:koshofae at ucmail.uc.edu>.

Cheers,
Amy Koshoffer
Science Informationist
[orcid small]ORCID 0000-0001-8130-103X<http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8130-103X>
My pronouns are she, hers, her

Email: amy.koshoffer at uc.edu<mailto:amy.koshoffer at uc.edu> (preferred)
Tel: (513) 556-1310
Researcher Services<http://libraries.uc.edu/digital-scholarship/data-services.html> (Data, GIS, Informatics)
http://rdapassociation.org/ treasurer 2018-2019

Science and Engineering Libraries
University of Cincinnati Libraries
Office: 240C Braunstein Hall
2825 Campus Way
PO Box 210153
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0153

Erica M. Johns
Head of Research Services, Mann Library
President, RDAP Executive Board

Liaison to BEE, EEB, FSAD, NTRES departments
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3068-3143

Albert R. Mann Library
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853