[Rdap] Fwd: [rda-libresearchdata] LIBER Data Management Plan (DMP) CATALOGUE: Provide your feedback

Carla Graebner cgraebne at sfu.ca
Tue Jun 4 14:44:51 EDT 2019

Thanks for circulating this.

What might be interesting to this group and others is the Portage Network’s DMP Expert Group is developing exemplar DMPs which will eventually be made available in a repository and which will be posted to the portagenetwork.ca website soon-ish. These are relatively short and have been created using DMP Assistant.

We are also looking a developing some guidance regarding what should be included as a baseline for DMPs (understanding that this may vary depending on discipline and funder requirements)

Carla