[Rdap] Fwd: [rda-libresearchdata] LIBER Data Management Plan (DMP) CATALOGUE: Provide your feedback

Stefan Ekman stefan.ekman at snd.gu.se
Mon Jun 3 23:48:20 EDT 2019

Dear all,

As far as I can see, all the plans are project deliverables from EU-funded projects and are not proposal DMPs. They would thus be more useful as examples of in-project DMPs. It would have been useful to see the proposal DMPs there as well, to see how a DMP can transition from short proposal version to in-project version.

/Stefan