[Rdap] [EXT] Re: Box to other storage solutions - messaging to campus?

David Bleckley dbleckle at umich.edu
Thu Apr 23 14:20:44 EDT 2020

Thanks Betty,

I'm glad the idea was well received (I almost didn't send it because I
didn't want to go on the tangent).

I wish I had a bunch of great resources to share, but this is an area I am
hoping to grow in as well. ICPSR does have a slew of good resources for the
sharing/archiving end of the research lifecycle (example: Guide to Social
Science Data Preparation and Archiving
<https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/deposit/guide/>).
<https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/deposit/guide/>

Looking forward to seeing what others have to share!
David

dbleckle at umich.edu
734-615-7967