[Rdap] FW: [SPARC] Community call to discuss US government draft repository characteristics

O'Donnell, Megan N [LIB] mno at iastate.edu
Tue Feb 18 11:28:50 EST 2020

COAR (Coalition of Open Access Repositories) has recently become more involved with data repositories and IRs that serve as data repositories. If your institution is a member<https://www.coar-repositories.org/members/> you may want to join the mailing list. They’re ab international group and they have members on every continent (except Antarctica).

I won’t be able to make the call in the email below but hopefully someone else from RDAP can!

Megan O’Donnell
Iowa State Univ.