[Rdap] NIH update on data management plans?

Nina Exner nexner at vcu.edu
Mon Jul 13 09:17:09 EDT 2020

Hi Abigail! Are you having your students treat that like a checklist, or
are they numbering out all those sections? I’ve been debating how best to
recommend PIs organize AHRQ sharing plans.

Anyone else have suggestions? I’ve always used the numbered lists like
headings before, but AHRQ has a list of like 21 points.

Thanks,
Nina

--
Mx. Nina Exner, PhD, MLS (she/her)