[Rdap] NIH update on data management plans?

Abigail Goben abigailgoben at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:50:36 EDT 2020

Hi Nina

I left it up to them -- they are from a variety of disciplinary
backgrounds, though most are coming from Public Health during this summer
session.  The assignment was due Sunday, so.... more details next week? :)

It's a graduate course, so I try to give them a lot of flexibility.

Abigail

--
Abigail Goben, MLS
abigailgoben at gmail.com