[Rdap] Data resulting from biosafety-related research: to publicly share or not?

Nina Exner nexner at vcu.edu
Sun Jul 26 17:31:50 EDT 2020

Hi Jon! Another possibility might be whether any of it would fall outside
export control exceptions? Sounds probably outside of your interests, but
worth a thought.  Information is exempt, but materials or technologies are
not, for example. If this skirts the edge of materials for example with
 processes for materials creation, it might be a problem.

I sure you wanted another weird angle ;)
Nina

--
Mx. Nina Exner, PhD, MLS (she/her)
Research Data Librarian