[Rdap] Tracking data questions/requests

Wendy Mann wmann at gmu.edu
Wed Aug 28 11:52:18 EDT 2013

We're tracking our questions through a form we set up using Qualtrics.  It really isn't very elaborate and we need to refine it further.  We just implemented the new form based off of a simple form we had originally set up using Google forms.  Qualtrics is more powerful and more secure and will be easy to capture the data for analysis.  We track our questions and use separately from the Reference Department.  We use the same tracking for social science data questions as well as research data questions.

It seems to me that many universities have university-wide licenses to Qualtrics, so if you happen to be at one of those institutions, might be worth looking into.

Wendy

--
Wendy Mann
Head, Data Services