[Rdap] CrossRef or Other DOIs for Data Sets

Eugene Barsky eugene.barsky at ubc.ca
Tue Sep 13 17:02:28 EDT 2016

Here @ the University of British Columbia, we are using Datacite to issue
DOIs to all our digital assets (around 150,000 DOIs so far) -
https://open.library.ubc.ca/

We have also developed a GUI to mint any number of DOIs as needed since
Datacite does not have this capability.

We are allowing campus partners (UBC is a very large school with more than
60K students and more than 5K faculty) to work with us to issue DOIs for
their digital assets as well - http://researchdata.library.
ubc.ca/plan/get-dois/)

Happy to answer any questions!

Eugene