[Rdap] Job Posting: Software Developer for the ROSI project at TIB
ilik.violeta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:44:16 EDT 2018
*** Cross posted to multiple lists ***
*Open Position: Software Developer for *the ROSI project
The Open Science Lab (OSL) of the Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB) –
German National Library of Science and Technology explores the evolution
towards digital, open and collaborative science. It also supports
scientific communities by jointly developing and testing methods and
software tools that are conducive to research activities.
The Open Science Lab is looking to employ a *Software Developer for the
ROSI project *to start as soon as possible.
- Independent processing of high complexity programming tasks in the
field of bibliometrics with the research information system VIVO, including
- Documentation of the project and preparation for reuse by third parties
- Evaluation of data sources (APIs) for bibliometric and other
- Data aggregation and integration
- Conceptual and creative collaboration in new projects of the OSL
Get more information online: https://www.tib.eu/en/tib/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the RDAP