[Rdap] Deciding when a Data Management Plan is not required?

Aletia Morgan ahmorgan at vpr.rutgers.edu
Thu May 5 09:09:16 EDT 2011

And this issue of transparency and accountability was my original
rationale for suggesting that SOME Data Management Plan be included - even
if it was "we'll back up the notes and word documents on our server".  To
me, beyond  the issue of re-use of data, the political accountability
question is probably the key driver for this whole initiative.

So I think where I'm ending up is that I will still strongly recommend
that SOME data management plan be included, but we'll see.

Thanks again to all.

Aletia Morgan
Research Application Designer
Office of the Vice President for Research
   and Graduate & Professional Education
715 CoRE Building, Busch Campus

aletia.morgan at rutgers.edu
732-445-3344