[Rdap] Tracking data questions/requests

Aletia Morgan aletia.morgan at rutgers.edu
Wed Aug 28 11:00:03 EDT 2013

Sarah,

That's a great question - we've been playing with some workflow management
solutions, but really don't have anything settled yet that would easily
support our data services.  So far, we've been keeping a spreadsheet on a
shared drive, which really isn't adequate.

I'd be very interested in any suggestions!

Aletia

Aletia Morgan
Research Data Manager
Rutgers University